431 Exton Commons,
401k Communication helps Participants and Families – October 10, 2019
Vulcan Nation Season 2, Episode 37
We connect with Derek Fiorenza, Cal U alum and principal at Summit Group Retirement Planners + CEO and Founder of Fiorenza's Food For Friends (F4), a food rescue non-profit that helped launch the food rescue concept across the state nearly a decade ago!
1) Fees for Penn's retirement plan raise questions: Experts say University of Pennsylvania employees' retirement plan offers too many funds, high fees by Erin Arvedlund – September 12, 2016
2) 4 Ways to Use 401k Plan Forfeitures - published December 02, 2016
3) Chester County Chamber of Commerce Small Business Leadership Spotlight Interview with Derek Fiorenza - January 2017
CCCBI Small Business Leadership Spotlight with Summit Group Retirement Planners, Inc.
4) What’s Happening with 401K Plan Forfeitures? - published May 03, 2017
5) Rebuttal: 6 Reasons the 401k is NOT a ‘Scam’ - published August 07, 2017
6) Probate, Shmobate: Importance of Keeping 401k Beneficiary Info Up-to-Date (Have a sound fiduciary process for maintaining current files) - published December 04, 2018
- RAC Press Release welcoming Derek Fiorenza